Brunel Santander International Scholarship Detail
To support for international students, Brunel University London is offering the Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2019-2020 to the international candidates.
The scholarships are open for the candidates who want to study a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program starting in September 2019.
Brunel University is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology and top 100 in world universities under 50 years old.
Why students apply at this University?
Studying at this university is a great opportunity for candidates. The university supports you to get the best out of your time at Brunel. It provides professional, personal and research skills workshops for all candidates and relevant training and development opportunities throughout the year.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available to study postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £3,000
- Numbers of Award: Five scholarships are available
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available to the candidates who are a citizen of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships will be awarded to study the postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Candidates who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
Candidates must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program starting in September 2019 and must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the published deadlines. Candidates must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date.
You May Also Like these Scholarship Programs
- ISID Research Scholarships for Non-EU Students from Low or Low-Middle-Income Countries in the USA, 2019
Career Path: A candidate who studies a postgraduate degree program can learn skills of discipline and time management. It also offers you the chance to move in a new career direction and allow you to pursue a specialist area of interest that you developed during your previous studies.
How to Apply: To apply for the Brunel Santander International Scholarship the applicants must complete the application form which requires a personal statement by the published deadline.
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicant must submit a personal statement.
Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships, the applicant must need to apply for the admission.
Program Benefits: The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £3,000 in the first year of study only.
- How it Works: The University will provide a cash award in the first year of study only. It will support the candidates to study the postgraduate degree program.
Dates and Deadlines: The deadlines of these scholarships are April 30, 2019, and July 31, 2019. Candidates will be notified in July 2019