STIBET Scholarships for Bachelor, Masters and PhD Level Programs
STIBET Scholarships 2019
The University for International Students is funding STIBET Scholarships 2019 in University of Oldenburg Germany. It is a golden opportunity for International students willing to be taught Bachelor, Masters, PhD level program(s) on the scholarship basis. By these scholarships students can get admission in any field of subject taught at the University of Oldenburg. 18th June 2019, is a last date for submit the application.
It will award up to 400/- EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months through the international office to international students for the finishing phase of their degree program, the scholarship is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
If a successful candidate has one or several student jobs which provide him with an income of over 450 Euros per month before taxes, the amount that exceeds the limit of 450 Euro (requirement from the DAAD) will reduce the scholarship.
International students are eligible for STIBET Scholarships 2019.
All students required to submit Application form along with required documents before last date of application.
- Complete and correct filled application form;
- Motivation letter(Reasons for why are you applying for this scholarship, selected topic of Thesis you submit, time planning for completion, etc.);
- Resume/CV (Full bio data);
- Transcript with average grades;
- Enrolment certificate;
- Copy of the residence permit from your passport;
- A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office (if available now);
- Proof of voluntary work (if available);
- Information about the family’s overall income, with proof (if married);
- Letter of recommendation from your thesis supervisor. Your theses supervisor should answer the following questions, in this recommendation letter:
- How did you get to know the applicant?
- How would you judge the applicant’s performance in your seminars?
- How much does the applicant’s thesis fit his/her profile?
- What result do you expect from the applicant’s thesis?
- When is the applicant roughly going to finish his/her thesis and/or other exams?
- How would you describe the applicant’s personality?
The letter of recommendation must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by the supervisor to [email protected].
Eligibility Criteria for STIBET Scholarships:
- Expected to graduate during the summer semester 2019
- Residence permit for the purpose of study (§16)
- Monthly income during scholarship payment must be no higher than 450 EUR
International students who will complete their degree programs at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester 2019 are eligible to apply. They require good academic performance and financial need; they desires voluntary work inside or outside the university but not mandatory.
- Academic achievements;
- Proof of expected graduation in the summer semester 2019;
- Financial need;
- Desirable: work commitment voluntarily;
International students can apply for this scholarship through this link https://uol.de/en/scholarship-final-thesis/
Short Detail of Scholarship:
Last Date of Application: 18th June 2019
Organization/University: University of Oldenburg
Nationality Eligible: International Students
Degree to peruse: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Subject to study: All Subjects
Scholarship Award: Partial Funding / Limited support EUR 400 per month
If you liked this scholarship, then do not forget to share it with your friends. This information may be of any use to them. And if you have questions or suggestions in your mind, then I would be happy to tell you in the comments.