Western Union Foundation’s WU Funding for Students
The Western Union Foundation offering a great opportunity for talented international students to study in United Kingdom. This award is called WU Funding for talented international students at the University of Bradford in the UK.
The WU Funding is a great opportunity for those International students who are willing to study full time Undergraduate degree program on scholarships basis.
The Western Union Foundation in connecting people to a brighter future, the global economy, better jobs, better pay through education. They believe that the economic opportunity can be enhanced through education, leading to improved job placements and increased earning potential. The Western Union Foundation collaborate with nonprofits organizations around the world to provide demand-driven skills training and workforce enablement programs for the people who need it most. International Scholarships also offered that helps undergraduate education within reach for in-need students studying in the STEM fields and business. Separately, we support communities in crisis through disaster relief and humanitarian aid.
The Western Union Foundation is a separate charitable corporation. The foundation funds efforts to connect underserved populations to the global economy through education and supports humanitarian relief for communities in crisis.
At the University of Bradford in UK, students can gain exposure to the world of work through placements, sandwich years, industry-standard equipment and talks by leading experts. Here candidates can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their future.
Detail of Scholarship
- The Western Union Foundation’s WU Funding at University of Bradford in UK;
- International Students can get Undergraduate degree program through this scholarship programme;
- Total $2,500 USD will be awarded in this funding;
- The International Students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship;
- The access mode of the scholarship is online;
- Successful candidates will be study in University of United Kingdom;
- The language of study is English;
- The scholarship’s application last date is 30th April, 2019.
- Fields/courses to study: Undergraduate degree program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business or entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships must degree used at an accredited post-secondary Institution seeking an undergraduate
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1 2019.
- Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit you will not be penalized for basic errors.
- Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
- Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc) are not permitted.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD; etc.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July) Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
- Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western union, any of its affiliates and non- affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply
Directions to apply for WU Funding Scholarships:
- To apply candidate are required to take admission in undergraduate degree program at University of Bradford UK. After that candidate need to apply for the award through western Union.
- Candidates must submit Letter of recommendation from a teacher or Professor, Statement of purpose and a CV of them.
- Candidate must be a high school graduate For admission in undergraduate degree program, and successfully completed the general educational development test or be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic position.
- English Language Skills in Writing and speaking with evidence.
Candidates can apply for this Scholarship through this link https://www.bradford.ac.uk/scholarships/info/WU-Scholarship-2019