World Citizen Talent Scholarships Detail
World Citizen Talent Scholarships are the best opportunity for potential students. To bring harmony and prosperity in their homeland. It is the best opportunity for them to reach the peak of academic achievements.
Each year, three master degree scholarships providing financial aids of EUR 5,000 are open to proposed master’s degree students. The University is looking for the outstanding, young, bright, intelligent, skilled and ambitious students who view themselves as citizens of the world.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: 31 March (annual), do submit your application forms before the deadline to get the chance of scholarships.
HOST INSTITUTE: Eligible Masters Programme offered at the University
DEGREE: graduate degree programme for international students.
FIELD: Eligible master degree offered at the College. To learn about their scholarships program do visit their website.
TARGETED AUDIENCE: Students who are not the citizen of Netherlands and live outside the Netherlands
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING: the total worth of each award is € 5,000.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: only 3 awards are available
- You are suitable for the World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you are not the citizen and come from outside The Netherlands.
- Candidates are registering for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences. You are applying for the first for these awards.
- You have been conditionally accepted as the student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May for the upcoming academic year.
- all countries except Netherlands
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are applying for these scholarship programs, you should first use to the Master programme of your concern field and write the essay. Submit the article along with scholarship application between 1st November to 31st March. Remember you follow the guidelines for the article. It is essential to visit an official website (link mention below) to obtain the application form and for comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship.